SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a few today, bayside blue r34 gtt (dressed up as a gtr minus the rear wing) on parramatta road driving down sydney uni towards the city at about mid day some time,,,,, also you have a serious leak somewhere around your turbo or your blow off valve piping, also you were playing some pretty good greek music, or you need is some subs for it.

about 4pm ish spotted a white r33 non turbo on becroft road at becroft heading towards epping (my ms's spotted you because she thought you were a rare decent looking skyline driver lol (B#*ch)

also followed an 80+ year old female driver in a new holden viva from balaclava road right to pennant hills road speeding and gunning it, tail gating and swerving through traffic at atleast 10km/h constantly above the speed limmit (some times i recon she hit 30km/h over). One crazy granny that one, her car was from the central coast so i guess shes used to driving at highway speeds, she did well though, wish she was my granny. She only killed 5 p plate drivers in her rampage, dont worry ACA and today tonight will say it was the p platers fault....

spotted a few today, bayside blue r34 gtt (dressed up as a gtr minus the rear wing) on parramatta road driving down sydney uni towards the city at about mid day some time,,,,, also you have a serious leak somewhere around your turbo or your blow off valve piping, also you were playing some pretty good greek music, or you need is some subs for it.

about 4pm ish spotted a white r33 non turbo on becroft road at becroft heading towards epping (my ms's spotted you because she thought you were a rare decent looking skyline driver lol (B#*ch)

also followed an 80+ year old female driver in a new holden viva from balaclava road right to pennant hills road speeding and gunning it, tail gating and swerving through traffic at atleast 10km/h constantly above the speed limmit (some times i recon she hit 30km/h over). One crazy granny that one, her car was from the central coast so i guess shes used to driving at highway speeds, she did well though, wish she was my granny. She only killed 5 p plate drivers in her rampage, dont worry ACA and today tonight will say it was the p platers fault....

was the granny viva blue?

if so, i saw the same granny and did the "little pinky wave" like in the RTA commercials lol.. I dont think she understood me though haha

was the granny viva blue?

if so, i saw the same granny and did the "little pinky wave" like in the RTA commercials lol.. I dont think she understood me though haha

nah it was a pure white viva with central coast holden sticker on the back, she was seriously awesome though

yes, you need subs for all music, jeez albert where you been????

mine just shit them selves, not the subs, they are awesome mtx's....my no name mono block amp turns on but doesnt seem to send any signalls anymore.....

oh well guess its 5 years old now, should get a new amp again.....

ohh okay haha cry much?

dude i has 3 speakers that may or may not work sometimes.. dont see me complain

i only have front speakers, child restraints go through the rear ones lol

spotted heaps of skylines while i was on leave. was never on here to post tho.

Spotted R34JET at stanhope shops.

also does anyone own a silver V35, bronze rims (think their volks?) plates were MIK*** and were in blundell circuit one day?

Spotted the Infamous Nismo commodore on the weekend, seems one Nismo sticker wasn't enough, and he had to go and add another Nismo and a Trust to really finish off the look.

post-52971-1231728507_thumb.jpg

spotted the nismo commodore on victoria rd this arvo

nismo_commodore.jpg

Edited by Bokzed

Spotted the Infamous Nismo commodore on the weekend, seems one Nismo sticker wasn't enough, and he had to go and add another Nismo and a Trust to really finish off the look.

post-52971-1231728507_thumb.jpg

Looks like an Asian driver no wonder :P LoL :P

spotted a clean looking black r32 at St.. matins village in seven hills at lunch time...

Spotted "FEAR" 32 GTR last night on Paramatta rd just past stanmore M's. Very nice :D

Yer was in the city for dinner MMM HOTPOT and was doing some fishing earlier in pittwater dam traffic on the northshore.