SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

anothe Z with skyline plates. 350z on penno hills road at midnight tonight with plates SKY.012

bloody Z's stealing your plates

Saw the legendary Slim two days ago around 5.00pm coming home from work. Just along the Pacific Highway, at the turn off before BP and the drive-in KFC. I'm not too good with street names :D

The car looks absolutely stunning mate.

spotted a red R33 at macquarie, I believe you were ice skating as well??

spotted a 32 GTR along lady game drive, and gave the peace sign to a 33 turning off pacific highway in chatswood onto whatever the fark that road is called...

just spotted a bayside blue R34 GTR, plates POSSM in norwest

i seen her before. an old lady drives it to the shops for grocery shopping, waste of an excellent car. Shes 50+ yo

i spotted 3 R33 today all was white 1 S2 turning rigth on to Appin RD 1:40pm 2nd one was also S2 turning right on to campbelltown RD 4:50pm and the last one was going in to ingleburn and hard carbon fibre bonnet with red callippers and a P plate 5:00pm

spotted a silver r32 with i think act number plates, tooted and waved as i turned off pennant hills rd this arvo... damm that car is super low and bouncy mate.

haha i think that would have been me.... sorry i didnt hear/ see you- what were you in?

Im from VIC tho not ACT :)

yeah it is super low- Melbourne roads can handle cars as low as mine easily... but sydney is TERRIBLE :P i dont think id ever bring my car back here lol...

one pot hole in the road ripped off my cooler :) it got sucked under the car as it tore and snapped the mounts for the cooler... quick road side repair with cable ties, and fixed it thismorning with new mounts... god SYD roads are bad, especially pennant hills Rd :(

spotted a silver VE commodore yesterday, plates were R35GTR

i'm sorry but if there was ever a reason to call someone a try hard because of their plates....this would be it

I hope owner of said plates are simply waiting on ownership of an R35 rather than keeping the plates on a Commo, or selling the plates for 11ty billion dollars when R35s get more common. lol

yeah, asian lady too i think, car sounded sooo hot!

spotted SLO4DR today i think at kissing point rd.

the owner of POSSM im pretty sure shes aussie.....coz shes come to my work all the time

her car roars like crazy aswell when she gives it