SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted mlr, NISMO, goldzilla,vz ss, liz, t04gtr, mznismo, s13deviat, skyline_gtts, cassbo at Oran Park GP today :D

No whey, where were you? I saw everyone else but there was no sign of your 33. :D

A great day at the track, and an ordinary (to say the least) night at the Eric Clapton concert. I literally fell asleep during it... Then the 1.5hr wait to get out of the fking car-park at the Ent-Cent. :)

Spotted Guilt-Toy a couple of times in the last couple of weeks driving through Eastwood

Spotted Primordial (a.k.a 'Lime Cordial') on Epping Rd today :)

johndy0.jpg

Ohai! So thats what the back of my car looks like! :)

Shows how long it's been since i've checked this thread ;)

Spotted a yellow r34 gtr vspec number plates "naasty" near my house while walking the dog, also spotted a white r34 gtr vspec 2 at strathfield on Friday

Edited by DaGr81

spotted slim in artarmon near sbs... bout 12.30ish.. u prob saw me looking at ya car as u drove past!! lol

Ahh thought it was some one from here lol... You had that "hey i think i know you" look on your face :D

spotted a few skylines today

black r32 in morning on anzac parade passing unsw

black r34 in blacktown

purple r33gtr near bankstown after the motorway exit

did the purple r33gtr have white wheels?

Ahh thought it was some one from here lol... You had that "hey i think i know you" look on your face :P

haha.. i was going to wave, but random person waving... bit weird!! haha, u were looking my way too... sweet ride dude!!!