SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a yellow r33, gts-t maybe, had a trial rear bar

was heading onto the bangor bypass after the wonnie bridge

was around 8.45

didn't get to catch up coz i had to take the turn off through bangor

Edited by SH35HD

spotted a white r33 at bout 9:30ish on george street (think its called something else for a few hundred meters) near broadway shops. 5 mins later spotted a Red R34 at the bp servo on parra road camperdown (west bound).

also spotted this at the F&F4 premiere tonight

post-53255-1239197094_thumb.jpg

just cruised down castle hill road with a white r34 on p plates, forget the first 2 letter but numberplate was **.34.XX

just cruised down castle hill road with a white r34 on p plates, forget the first 2 letter but numberplate was **.34.XX

aww cool that was you - lol - i was coming back from the Thursday night cruise to Gosford - i put my hazard lights on when you turned off castle hill road...not sure if you saw em :banana:

we have indeed...i tried to get you too pull over last time...wanted to have chat...

spotted a number of skylines at just jap on Saturday....not to mention the infamous donutking 35

lol oh ok well next time we meet and im not in a hurry ill be sure to pull over and have a chat :D

spotted the Premium Silver R35 GTR on the back of a truck

also Spotted a white R34 GTR with plates like GTR-R34 looked nice

Spotted Moei in his silver R34 GTR yesterday, nice car champ!!! YOU FLOP!!!! HAHAHAHA

aww cool that was you - lol - i was coming back from the Thursday night cruise to Gosford - i put my hazard lights on when you turned off castle hill road...not sure if you saw em :(

ahahahahahah yeah i saw the hazards, i then flashed you but i was behind another car who thought i was flashing them lol...

abit late again but spotted a silver r33 series 2 on henry lawson drive near picnic point area on friday morning about 1:30am comming the other way to me....

spotted a silver r34 GT-t in the car park at beverly hills last night, looked like it may have had r34 gtr wheels....

mint purple r32 gtr on windsor rd around 7.30am today - plates BHF82S top car buddy! Anybody else seen this one?

hey! yeah thats me, just bought it. thanks!

i cruised down windsor rd one morning last week with a hot black r32 gtr, n1 lip, BBS rims.

i gotta come for a cruise, whats this hills cruise business? :P

Edited by lukesz

spotted the Premium Silver R35 GTR on the back of a truck

also Spotted a white R34 GTR with plates like GTR-R34 looked nice

Spotted Moei in his silver R34 GTR yesterday, nice car champ!!! YOU FLOP!!!! HAHAHAHA

I Know what you did last summer Sam , you remember that ,

Hows darren and the white 34 going , i miss it so much already ....

spotted a black na 34 with p plates on the f3 heading north on last thursday night around 12ish

and another black 34 no wing black rims at the entrance yesturday