SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a silver R34 sedan with Enkei RPF1's on Warringah Rd Frenchs Forest at lunch today, I was in the White Cefiro. Nice car BTW :P

ultimate metal silver R35, NSW rego BIS.somethingsomething, near Olympic park

best colour for R35's- shame i didn't have enough time to get a pic :\

spotted a silver series 2 R33 gtst on oaks road (always bloody see lines there) this arvo at 12.30pm, he gave me a wave but i was too slow to react coz i was playing with my stereo lol.... car looks nice and clea aswell *waves @ driver online*...

also white r33 with strange body kit followed me on windsor road at bout 1.40-2 ish north bound, he turned onto m2....

spotted a silver r33 with chromes and tinted windows driving up highs road on tuesday arvo at bout 3.30pm, i flashed you couple times and you looked stunned....

just spotted a tops GTT or GTR Black on Epping road Lane cove. Looked wild I think it was a GTT with GTR nose shiny as shit and I think from memory has GTCs or similar. Would have been 19's by the size of them.

Top looking ride mate was really nice.

speaking of sliver R35's

48332318.jpg

this was turning into the business park at Lidcombe where the NSW Nissan H.Q is. Didn't get the rego, but it was more than likely the same one I saw last friday just down the road.

(pls excuse the wiper smear on my windscreen)

Spotted a bright red 32 GTR in Richmond, very neat, think it was on here for sale?

Then a burgandy red r33 GTS-T in north richmond.

Then a burgandy red r32 GTS-T driving towards north richmond.

Then another r33 GTS-T drivind towards north richmond.

phew!!!