SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a R34 GTR (gunmetal?) heading up the GW Highway in the lower Blue Mountains tonight. We swapped the lead for quite a while as far as Woodford.

Nice car!

Spotted a silver R33.....plates WPN33R.....round moorebank 2 bass hill couple of nights ago... ;)

that'd be Billy

spotted albert on tuesday on vic ave,

ahhh was that you who beeped me lol, i was looking at this dude next to me like wtf doing you want! aha

Spotted a V36 heading South-bound this morning around 7am-ish on Centenary Drive around Homebush West (near Rookwood) as I was heading down to the airport. Was that you, Yo-Yo? It was a dark silver...

Spotted -

12:30 - R34 gtr vspec II - bayside blue - at norwest / bella vista at the car park for the display homes (stood there for a few mins just drooling over your car..)

3:00 - R34 gtr - bayside blue - just off windsor road

3:10 - R32 gtr - gunmetal grey - parked at ettamogah pub

3:30 - R33 gtst - white with chromies - parked in kellyville ridge - number plates kaotic or something along those lines. Was getting a good bath inside and out.

Today was a good day :)

Edited by KR4-GTR

Had a nice little cruise with a white R33 past North Rocks shops this arvo around 5:30. Plates BBS something.

If your on SAU - nice car mate, were they stock rims? don't see too many R33's with em these days!

Spotted Aaron/R34liner up at the towers tonight

yea i was going to movies with some friends - public enemies - good movie :)

didn't see you tho? - you couldn't possibly have been driving the skyline...i would be ashamed to say i missed those wheels!