SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a silver R34 parked on the street near Blacktown TAFE this afternoon around 2.15pm - had 4WD ride height and wheels that I wouldn't exactly say suited the car. :thumbsup::D

haha i know that one! its pretty ewwww

Hey guys,

I just recently bought a S2 R33, and its amazing how many other skyline owners give you the thumbs up / wave when you see them on the road.

I spotted a Bayside Blue R34 GTR "GTR70Y" in Narrabeen a few days ago, and also saw a Silver R33 S2 turning at Collaroy. Cheers to both of em for the thumbs up!

Hey guys,

I just recently bought a S2 R33, and its amazing how many other skyline owners give you the thumbs up / wave when you see them on the road.

I spotted a Bayside Blue R34 GTR "GTR70Y" in Narrabeen a few days ago, and also saw a Silver R33 S2 turning at Collaroy. Cheers to both of em for the thumbs up!

Welcome buddy!

spotted a silver R33 S2 just now on norwest blvd

apparently mum spotted a new r35 gtr in parramatta hooning around almost collected her... it was black thats all she got.

Tonight on way home from work spotted liz 180sx in epping and a grey r33 coupe parked.

Spotted SAM916 on the F3 this arvo.. i was the one in the black hyundai accent beeping at u.. had andrew (qantas) in the back trying to wave at u!!

haha he told me about that, had the music up and i was in my own oblivious "i'm still waking up" world!

hehe check out all the skylines I spotted on the Putty Road Cruise.

Putty Rd Cruise Video

typical, I orgsanise the damn day and I get about 2 seconds screen time!!!

hahaah nah jsut kidding, awesome work mate..love the bit where it slows down as the lines pass you going the other way on putty road haha. wicked work!

spootedthe poor slim mobile with dead battery, poor blue bird couldnt revive teh 32!

it's alive!!! with a new battery...

spotted lots of skylines between epping and penrith and back via the m4

apparently mum spotted a new r35 gtr in parramatta hooning around almost collected her... it was black thats all she got.

Tonight on way home from work spotted liz 180sx in epping and a grey r33 coupe parked.

heyyo... i didn't see you anywhere!

spotted dave074 in middle dural today! :D I was off to Wisemans Ferry for a quick drive!

Spotted a silver V35 heading north on Old Windsor Road lat night while I was waiting to turn off Fitzwilliam Road in Toongabbie, then moments later spotted a black R34 going the other way...