SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted GD2ILA 33 GTR on comenarra this morning waiting at ryde rd lights round 8am. Always spot you. I was in the black 32. I'm usually in the sprinter though.

Also spotted a nice black 34 GTR round 630pm at lane cove rd/epping rd intersection.

Yup 'dats me on my way to work every morn. Nice to see yr 32 - were you the one doing some kind of rd work @ yanko? Saw it parked there all the time.

Yup 'dats me on my way to work every morn. Nice to see yr 32 - were you the one doing some kind of rd work @ yanko? Saw it parked there all the time.

Na that wasnt me. I saw that 1 parked there everyday aswell with a rexy and some utes. Think they were landscaping or something. Mines black m spec gtst with gtr front bar and stock wheels.

Spotted.....a dark grey R35 on epping RD heading towards the city at about 7AM.......considering I have drive about 3 of them now on the track this is the first one I have seen on the road since there release....go figure :)

Na that wasnt me. I saw that 1 parked there everyday aswell with a rexy and some utes. Think they were landscaping or something. Mines black m spec gtst with gtr front bar and stock wheels.

Ah ha! I think I spotted you this mornig about 7:20 right before Kissing Point Rd - well Black R32 at least if it wasn't ya.

on saturday spotted a black 33 gtr at castle hill, gave a wave n got nuffin back u effin snob!

also a white 32 with a wing n black wheels sumwhere round castle hill not quiet sure where i was lol

Spotted a white R34 with what looked kinda like a Nismo stripe kit (red, grey and black) on it, no rear wing.

This was in the main street of Toongabbie around 2.30pm.

Spotted this same car again this evening around 6.30pm on the M4 heading East, just past Homebush. Number plates were PL34ZN.

Spotted White R34 on The Mooney Mooney Bridge Saturday morning heading south gave me a wave.

I'm pretty sure that was me. :) Were you heading north? I was on the way to a JDMST meet.