SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Some guy trying to race this morning down King Georges this morning, Black R34 GT-t, BNQ.03Q, had a shopping list down the side of the car, GTR body kit. Driving like a complete knob. Heaps of highway patroll out today, wonder if he still has his license :rofl2:

post-53255-0-30797200-1297929511_thumb.jpg

Some guy trying to race this morning down King Georges this morning, Black R34 GT-t, BNQ.03Q, had a shopping list down the side of the car, GTR body kit. Driving like a complete knob. Heaps of highway patroll out today, wonder if he still has his license :rofl2:

Lol nice little commuter you've got there mate.

Some guy trying to race this morning down King Georges this morning,""

your in a Ferrari and your surprised when people try and race you? wouldnt that be like a daily hassle?

oh and good to see other people getting in on the act with pics, cant wait to see mine up there with all the ' I HEART JDM' stickers on my windows ":P

Some guy trying to race this morning down King Georges this morning,""

your in a Ferrari and your surprised when people try and race you? wouldnt that be like a daily hassle?

oh and good to see other people getting in on the act with pics, cant wait to see mine up there with all the ' I HEART JDM' stickers on my windows ":P

YUp but this is a "skyline spotted thread" :)

I still get most knobs racing when i'm driving my series 2 r33 gtst.... guess it is the type of people skylines generally attract.

ah yes Kujo, interesting. maybe half those people that would go you in the skyline are smart enough to know their limits when they see a Fezza.

430/360 or other? whatever it is very jealous :P

weirdly the only time people seem to rev me up when im driving is when im out west, i mostly drive around bondi and the city and barely get bothered at all. could be the silly amount of traffic around here though..

the only open run is Syd Enfield drive and ive already learnt my lesson re that temptation..

Yes what type of ferrari is that? It looks very new!

I have pretended to "drag" v8 m3's to the speed limit simply because I wanted to know how much faster they are tot he speed limit, and want to hear that v8 at >6k rpm.

Well, I would have if my partner in the passenger seat hadn't loudly objected haha

Spotted two R34's driving down Parramatta Road by Stanmore this afternoon/evening, pretty sure they were both GTR's but not totally sure. One was silver one was black. Looked to be driving together. Saw the black one's plates in my mirror looked like MS-S or something.