SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I see you all the time now! i beeped :) we were having a chat, not the best place too but we saw you lol

Dumped GTP with black bonnent? ive seen your car around the area for years it seems..

Lol, I didn't hear you beep.

Yep that's the car, bit hard to miss. I live down the road :)

yeah lol pretty damn horrible. u should defect him just on the stickers alone if u see him around broadway.

as for the chromies skyline in glenwood, definitely should be some kind of ticket for that...

I own the skyline with the chromes, nothing wrong with that. Btw it's blue, not green :s

Pulled up next to a clean looking Gun Metal GTST last night at Wetherill Park Maccas in my silver GTS, had a good chat with the bloke about our cars, dont know if hes a fellow SAU member too

Saw two girls pulled over by HWP on Parramatta rd outside Camperdown Fitness last week, in a lowered silver R32 GTS-t. Looks like the cops gave them a full inspection, checked under the hood, in the boot and everything...

Saw two girls pulled over by HWP on Parramatta rd outside Camperdown Fitness last week, in a lowered silver R32 GTS-t. Looks like the cops gave them a full inspection, checked under the hood, in the boot and everything...

i'd check under their hood and in their boot

hey-oooooooo

also spotted sly-25t on newbridge road sometime last weekend, sunday arvo possibly. was in my daily shitbox so no fistbumps

Spotted a silver R32 GTR this morning with R34 wheels had SAU sticker on the rear passenger window, going down Victoria rd from ermington to ryde

I was in the grey gts-t

Would have tried to keep up but ny car hadn't warmed up yet

early morning spotting today...a black and a silver 34 gtt's on newline rd near bunnings and a 34 gtr silver in colour on annangrove rd, windsor rd end

Silver 34 have black wheels?

Also spotted mad-gts this morning on vardy's road