SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

seen DENEMY before, its gorgeous.

only seen these lately, around the city.

228546_10150183543626537_511696536_7180645_764211_n.jpg

222323_10150183543821537_511696536_7180649_3152198_n.jpg

Snapping the yellow one when a bunch of chinese guys coming out of the pool hall on sussex st wandered over.

I was nearly going to comment on the banana yellow seat covers but gf told me to mind my own business.

dont mind the kit on the white 34..just above plate the raised section. kinda cool?

Edited by hamiltonau

spotted justjap's R35 GTR plates ATTKD on Alfreds Point bridge heading towards Menai, looked awesome

ALFORDS point try explaining that when ever you say where you live

Nice :-) I think your the first to actually spot me

I think there is a few of us around the area, just seems to only be one of us on the road at any given time!

I did spot a white R33 GTR on the M5 last night, went past it just after brooks road and it came back past heading towards narellan road. Looked tough!

Also sat next to a grey S2 33 GTST last night with a white front guard as well.

spotted Terry's R34 GTR Vspec II and his previous R34 GTR which is now owned by his son i believe parked in front of henry street, i was driving by in the jaffa 32 with my mouth open drooling lol it was quite a site :worship:

Edited by Yts

spotted Terry's R34 GTR Vspec II and his previous R34 GTR which is now owned by his son i believe parked in front of henry street, i was driving by in the jaffa 32 with my mouth open drooling lol it was quite a site :worship:

Spotted both of them on the highway at Warrimoo Saturday morning.:thumbsup:

spotted DENEMY (r34 gtr vspec, bayside blue) on milperra rd near the bunnings at milperra... runnin real rich on boost dude, but hot as

LoL Running rich !

Was she pouring smoke for the exhaust ?

Was just cleaning out the cob webs

Will be at V & E Rigoli on Sunday 15th for a dyno day if anyone has time to kill

For its first dyno run