SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted at WSID tonight, 2 R35GTRs one black and one gunmetal/nur silver both running 11's. Black one got 11.1 when I looked at the time, the other one was backing off before the finish and got 11.8.

Also a purple r33GTR with volk gtcs running as well.

Got spotted by a dark r33gtr near emu plains too

Think I saw Aphex this morning on Appin Rd unless it was someone else. Was behind you at the Narellan turn off 2 cars back haha.

Wouldn't been me dude, i didn't go near appin road yesterday. It's a weekend only sport that area!

Spotted a white R35 GTR on pennant hills road turning onto boundary road at about 4ish yesterday, another black 35 GTR on the M7 heading towards penrith as well.

Was next to a red 33 GTST this morning on the M7 and spotted a beautiful bay side blue 34 GTR heading westbound on the M2 at about 11 this morning.

Your a crack up Aphex you would of waved at me in the territory and i would of thought ........."ummmm why is this guy waving at me im confused"

Did have some guys yell at me a few weeks ago "JDM BITCH" in a civic windows went up pretty quickly hahaha

Your a crack up Aphex you would of waved at me in the territory and i would of thought ........."ummmm why is this guy waving at me im confused"

Did have some guys yell at me a few weeks ago "JDM BITCH" in a civic windows went up pretty quickly hahaha

haha that is gold, at least it wasn't from one of the local SS drivers with a chev badge on the back!

You didn't just think i was a friendly guy haha

Grey r34 with the SAU sticker on the back window, on Great Western, Was behind you/passed you from like Faulconbridge-> Warimoo

I was in the black 180sx running late for work :/

Hey mate, think that was meee.. Replied on the wrong part of the thread. Nice car btw

sat next to a nice white R32 GTR on the M2 this morning.

Looked very clean

spotted this morning heading towards epping end of carlingford rd around 8:30 a white r34 gtr i think plates were madgtr or similar...

I was in the blue s15 heading the other way.