SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted on great western highway/parkes road intersection in parramatta around 715 am yesterday, a white 98 R34 GT-T plates were DR34DD or something along those lines.

Awesome car your drivin i must say.. :D

spotted a white r34 gtt with FMIC and chromes parked at westpoint btown rooftop parking and black r35 GTR with led strip lights on wallgrove road eastern creek last nite

Off topic; There's a lot of venom there; Do you know the exact circumstances of this incident? I'd have hoped a fellow enthusiast might give the benefit of the doubt.

I hope you have NEVER pulled away hard from a set of lights with a car next to you.:rolleyes:

post-61153-0-50336800-1309149493_thumb.jpg

Yes, because a *squirt on the street* is soooo much more dangerous than high range PCA; and you don't lose your car for that...:whistling:

*NOTE* I do not condone street racing, there is a time & place (take it to the track) but confiscating cars should either apply to all vehicular criminal behaviour; or none at all...

DUI driving is a menace, and FAR more dangerous but the confiscation rule doesn't apply. WHY?

Don't be a hypocrite; all or nothing.

I could not agree with you more!!!!

I'm 100% with u

Off topic; There's a lot of venom there; Do you know the exact circumstances of this incident? I'd have hoped a fellow enthusiast might give the benefit of the doubt.

I hope you have NEVER pulled away hard from a set of lights with a car next to you.:rolleyes:

post-61153-0-50336800-1309149493_thumb.jpg

Yes, because a *squirt on the street* is soooo much more dangerous than high range PCA; and you don't lose your car for that...:whistling:

*NOTE* I do not condone street racing, there is a time & place (take it to the track) but confiscating cars should either apply to all vehicular criminal behaviour; or none at all...

DUI driving is a menace, and FAR more dangerous but the confiscation rule doesn't apply. WHY?

Don't be a hypocrite; all or nothing.

Wow. are you mad ? LOL

glad you did the research becuase i full cbf have time to do that.

Surely you can give them legal advise if that makes you feel a better person haha !

Wow. are you mad ? LOL

glad you did the research becuase i full cbf have time to do that.

Surely you can give them legal advise if that makes you feel a better person haha !

Me mad? Nawwww :rolleyes:

Sounded like you were the irritated one, up there on your high horse...

I live in Hornsby, and see ALOT of nice skylines. I have seen the green p plater driving the R34 gtt(I think gtt, its got gtr spoiler but cant be gtr). Saw a worn R34 white near Wahroonga. Saw a BEAUTIFUL dark purple R34 gtr near bbq galore in hornsby, then also, I ALWAYS see the beautiful R34 GTR with the amazing blue paint job, if your on here, your cars a beauty (I think its on car sales too). Sadly Im still driving a Saab 900, but when the wallets ready, Ill be the proud owner of an R33 :P

On the way home from the cruise from windsor to drop a mate off..R33 GTST S2 turning right from woodville to parra rd granville.. looks clean..

If this was in the afternoon and it was white it could have been me on the way to work lol. My old car has been spotted a few times.

I had an R35 GTR parked outside my place a couple weeks back for a footy game in the park. Ive got a photo of it, looks mint. If its someone on here, come past and take me for a drive lol.

Edited by SargeRX8