SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Few days ago, Carlisle ave, just up from the Luxford rd traffic lights. heading away from GWH . Black R33 gts-t, female driving . I've seen you before on GWH, St Clair/St Marys, but a male was driving . Guessing its your partner? Either way, nice car.. And no, I wasnt attempting to race you, I was running a little late to see a lady friend, so my acceleration rate was a little... 'quicker' . Lol.

A couple of days ago, heading south on the F6 to wollongong, I was passed by a silver (I think?) Clean looking R33 Gts-t, and a silver R32 GTR that had a nice stance, Plates were something like ZIILLA.

I was in the black 32/4 (PIG)... driving slowly in the left hand lane like a granny, 'caus that's how I roll..:ph34r:

GTR's a-go-go for me this week!

Gunmetal R32 at BP Valley Heights. R34 wheels and tasty blue anodised calipers, very neat looking. :thumbsup:

Sounded very sweet coming on boost and snaking up the highway as I was filling up my daily.:thanks:

Made my night seeing one driven like they should be.

spotted a white r34 gt(t?) on the M4 onramp at concord. it was parked on the side and had big damage in the front end. must have hit another car or put it into the wall. shame it looked like a pretty nice car from what i saw.