SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a white R34 GTt turning left from Dunmore Street onto the Cumberland Highway (heading South) this afternoon around 2.15pm. I think he may have spotted me too in my green Stagea, I noticed the driver do a double-take.

I am pretty sure that was me :)

I looked again, because it looked pretty neat...

I was in my White GTT with GTR rims...

Paul

Spotted a white R34 GTt turning left from Dunmore Street onto the Cumberland Highway (heading South) this afternoon around 2.15pm. I think he may have spotted me too in my green Stagea, I noticed the driver do a double-take.

A nice black r34 drove past me infront of brothers kebabs princess hwy rockdale I high beamed you, I was in a white r34 GTT coupe, and a white r34 sedan quite a few times for a few days around rockdale as well.

Edited by MrRx7s3

Spotted 3 white R33's drive through banksia today seperatly, and a black r33 everyday lives down the road from the Mrs house, damn I can't keep up with this, I see so many r33's in and out of the area haha lol.

spotted a silver r33 gtr at oately parked just before the single lane bridge , spotted a r33 gtst s2 on henry lawson drive white with white rims and another r33 gtst s2 driven by a tool with the plates dr 25 ft

Keep seeing a white R34 with P plates ( at the middle front where mine usually gets lost because of falling off ?! ) at North Ryde in Macquarie University Premium E Parking on Wednesdays, 8am and 1pm. thumbsup.gif