SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Was the plates black and silver or black and gold???? He's been hanging around the hils for ages

quite possibly...

Spotted a blue a black and a i think the third was grey (was kinda in shock/awe) 34gtr's today on wisemans ferry rd....and a butload of stageas.....

Spotted this Saturday we just had,

Gun metal R32 Gtr Chatswood/willooughby Gave you a nod as you passed (was fixing window door trims on side of road

a bit later when going to shops.

Black R34 Gtr didnt notice much on it but was turning so was bit of a hey HEYYYY ordeal very nice clean looking car.

See the 32 about heaps (another person i must live near by) nice car man. love the gun metal :P

Spotted in Southgate Carpark a white r33 gts-t with black rims with red strip and a love drift stick on left window

Spotted a Skyline (r34 GT, with stupid GTR badge on front) at a carpark in Austria on the weekend. First Skyline I have seen since leaving Australia 4 months ago....

I don't recognise the number plate style so must have something to do with being a used non-eu compliant car....

I miss my skyline :(

post-53255-0-85371900-1317835641_thumb.jpg

post-53255-0-86952200-1317835657_thumb.jpg

Friday Arvo:

Real nice R32 Gtst?? followed you down to Commanarra?Parkway then you follow me for a bit before traffic. i was in the 32 gtr.

Sunday (yesterday) CHatswood Vic Ave Black R34 Gtr, real nice, carbon trunk/hood, full z tune kit red bride interior no rear seats. HOT me an mate drove past then walked down an had a perv :whistling:

Sunday (yesterday) Westfield parking Chatswood cam back to a Matt Black R35 Gtr sitting next to our cars (made for a great Photo) nplates was along the line of sbeion?? Looked like matt black vinyl, looked alright actually.

quite possibly...

Spotted a blue a black and a i think the third was grey (was kinda in shock/awe) 34gtr's today on wisemans ferry rd....and a butload of stageas.....

Was white, yay spotted!

Was white, yay spotted!

Yeah that was us I think...? Surprised you remembered the colours at all mate, there were so many stageas!!

Sean I was trailing you guys from a distance on the way back out west after passing the upturned Starlet - the white beast is looking the goods mate. I love the CE28Ns. :thumbsup:

gotta say, if i were a cop, i'd ping people for that too. the whole idea of p plates is that they're visible. you might as well not be displaying them, and hence, a fine for not displaying p plates.

edit:: just show the plates, and sure you might get hassled, but be polite about it. "Yes sir, i understand that you're just checking I'm not driving a restricted vehicle; i made sure to buy a non-turbo. I can show you if you'd like."

srsly guise

Yeah that was us I think...? Surprised you remembered the colours at all mate, there were so many stageas!!

Sean I was trailing you guys from a distance on the way back out west after passing the upturned Starlet - the white beast is looking the goods mate. I love the CE28Ns. :thumbsup:

yea it was definitely you guys, i assume yours was the black....sounded ridiculous, i was at the flipped starlet....front row seats for the stagea cruise was awesome.

on topic.....spotted a white 32 gtst with vic plates on penno rd today.....wash your car domokun.gif

Spotted this Saturday we just had,

Gun metal R32 Gtr Chatswood/willooughby Gave you a nod as you passed (was fixing window door trims on side of road

a bit later when going to shops.

Black R34 Gtr didnt notice much on it but was turning so was bit of a hey HEYYYY ordeal very nice clean looking car.

See the 32 about heaps (another person i must live near by) nice car man. love the gun metal :P

Ahh so you're the person with the gunmetal GT-R with black wheels, nice car mate. I work in Chatswood, I've seen your car a few times.

Also behind ABC

2a5kl8j.jpg