SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Ahh so you're the person with the gunmetal GT-R with black wheels, nice car mate. I work in Chatswood, I've seen your car a few times.

Also behind ABC

2a5kl8j.jpg

Yeah man! see your car round heaps as well.

My gf rang me up in a panic saying she say someone driving past her with my car, turns out it was yours im 99% sure. ha.

Hopefully see you out there man, Gtr is usually out on the street with a evo 6.5 makinnen and soarer on the weekends.

what have you done to yours man? sounded good.

Spotted red R35 turning into WSID yesterday evening.

JD32R - it's fairly standard actually, just front pipes back exhaust, suspension. I think I had the old 3" back then, it now has 3.5" 5Zigen so it's much quieter.

Loving the N1 boot lip on yours, I want one :(

Spotted red R35 turning into WSID yesterday evening.

JD32R - it's fairly standard actually, just front pipes back exhaust, suspension. I think I had the old 3" back then, it now has 3.5" 5Zigen so it's much quieter.

Loving the N1 boot lip on yours, I want one :(

Ahh that will probablly be the reason. still. has a nice subtle note from outside the car. :thumbsup:

Yeah love the carbon fibre N1 lip, pulled the spoiler off the other day just for something different, and the clean around it properlly, need to re tape the lip down, used slightly dodgey double sided tape. Looking to swap the standard wing out for a CF oem one. just waiting on details.

what 5zigen exhaust is it?? looking to get a new exhaust (apexi N1 3.5") but apparently its going to be massively loud.

JD

Spotted about half an hour ago, a red R34 coupe with dark wheels and SAU sticker going along Cowpasture Rd and went towards the M7 ramps.

JD32R - all I know is it's JASMA approved, has two mufflers. If your exhaust has those little hotdog style resonator then it'll be loud.

Yellow R34 Coupe in Moss Vale.

Haha. I know that guy. Has a sun roof as well. I also think that maroon R32 is for sale too, if I am thinking of the right one.

Edited by JDM34