SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a r32 gtr at the set of lights on pennant hills rd and north rocks rd about 10pm if your on here i was in the white 33 with primer spots all over it :-P

Silver R34 GT??? for sale at Albion Park.

Forest green R33 in Shellharbour.

Charcol R33 coming down Maquarie Pass, waved, didn't get a wave back.

Hey dude. Pretty sure I saw you heading out toward Robertson earlier at around about 12:15? Don't know if you saw me wave back. Haha.

Yeah mate saw you rolling. Spot the undercover in the 50 zone there?

Nah mate, wasn't paying attention. I was sitting on 50 anyway. Did see some poor twat pulled over near the BP by a marked Highway Patrol where they normally conduct those roadside RBTs though just outside the pools.

Nah must've happened after I rolled through. Theyre always there.

Yeah, they always pick the same spots to do their RBTs. Near the cemetery where I saw you, outside the pools and just before the freeway entrance near Bunnings. I hate the spot outside the pools, got waved in for an RBT there on one occasion and after they let me go, there was a massive ditch at the end and their squad cars blocked the all the space around it so you had to go over it. Spun my wheels on the gravel by accident cause I rolled back slightly as I went over the ditch and they all looked at me, I was shitting massive bricks. LOL.

Edited by JDM34

spotted a certain red 180sx on the back of a trailer heading south along the M7 near the tolls just after 7 this morning.

sounds hot

must be fast!