SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

First R33 in continental Europe I have seen in 15 months... 2nd Skyline in that time as well, first was an R34 6 months ago.

München Deutschland.

I only saw a Z32 in Berlin :/ Would have loved to blast through some of the windys in the Harz region in my 33.

Hills area, may also have a black or dark grey Ford Territory in the driveway (assuming they still own that car)? He's an SAU forum member, but we haven't seen him in here for ages.

Sweet so he is part of the forums, maybe i'll say hi next time, i've only seen his car outside like 2-3 times ever and i live up the road from him and constantly going past his house.

:D

yeah MADGTR is Paul who has been around pretty much forever. he particularly enjoys butsex with fatz.

MADGTS was Zane, also a member of team trackday from the old days. haven't heard from him in years, if he still owns the car and plates he must just about be the longest skyline owner in sydney. I do still see MADGTS on the M2 every now and then, but it always gets away before I can check who is driving it