SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

pfft mr2s are too gh3y to mention, if I was going to include non-skylines I'd have to include the 350z with the smoking brakes that went off the scale on the pyrometer......2 laps at a time can be tough.....

spotted black 32 gts today on epping rd

some old guy driving.......it had what looked like a stock zorst..but damn thing was loud....

and niiice silver r33 gtst at unsw MYR 033.....very clean and nice interior.

just wondering, is there anyone here with the plates LUVIIT - R33 GTR - beuuuuuuutiful car. see it everyday parked outside a storage yard... strangely, the yard is next to the honda showroom... :D

Yep, thanx dude, the plates say ULUVIT .... close enough though

yeah i see that car when i go to tafe.... is it the one on pacific highway???

if so yeah i seen it aswell and some old dood drives it i think hehe

the old dude you saw was my old man tucking my baby in for the night

Yep, thanx dude, the plates say ULUVIT .... close enough though

eh, close nuf... i saw it sitting outside like every morning for about 2 weeks.. nuthing suss is it? nice car. thank you very much for placin it there for my viewing pleasure. good while it lasted

eh, close nuf... i saw it sitting outside like every morning for about 2 weeks.. nuthing suss is it? nice car. thank you very much for placin it there for my viewing pleasure. good while it lasted

nuthin suss, I run the panelshop in between honda and storage king just spent 4 months rebuilding her inside and out. she is getting a new clutch at the moment plus a few other things done, give it a week or so and your veiwing pleasure (and my baby) will be back she belongs.

nuthin suss, I run the panelshop in between honda and storage king just spent 4 months rebuilding her inside and out. she is getting a new clutch at the moment plus a few other things done, give it a week or so and your veiwing pleasure (and my baby) will be back she belongs.

Ah, here he is. I had a feeling you would get on here to check out the thread Marty

I will be popping down during the week with the MR2 mate.

Nick

spotted a few r32s and r33s at Macquarie on saturday, all standard plates :(

and also spotted a r32 with UAS sticker on the back and QLD plates going down windsor rd on saturday around 6:30 or 7pm

Ah, here he is. I had a feeling you would get on here to check out the thread Marty

I will be popping down during the week with the MR2 mate.

Nick

had to check it out after what you said yesterday

yeah bring the car in when you get the chance and I,ll look after it

its good to see someone who takes pride in their ride (or rides)