SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

1967 Shelby GT500  :drooling:  

Plates "ELN01R"

Could have been a replica but GOD DAMN it looked good!!!

Seen that too tosh, how damm gorgeous is it!! Sounds like its got about a 1000hp :cheers:

Seen that too tosh, how damm gorgeous is it!! Sounds like its got about a 1000hp  :P

I know I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! LHD and everything... very tough.

Yeh it does sound like it's got a few herbs under the hood ;) hahaha

I spotted BNR32R today near Narellan

rockin! that car is sweet. I saw one today too, HGE32R. Not sure what the street is called it's just of cobitty road and goes around and around. looked hawt...

I saw u few times in Chatswood. Once you were driving out Westfield car park with ur gf?

The next time u see me.. I'll be driving Integra Type S.. the Skyline is gone now...

Saw a couple of Skylines tonight  

1. Sawakita on Epping Road near Epping station

2. Had a nice run with JDM-32R white R32 GTR, a WRX and a Soarer down Gore Hill end of Epping Road.

3. GTR-80Y in the city, burgundy R33 GTS-T.

I saw u few times in Chatswood. Once you were driving out Westfield car park with ur gf?

The next time u see me.. I'll be driving Integra Type S.. the Skyline is gone now...

Yes I was

Did you keep your plates? YAE-***?

Yes.. Integra Type S.. Its easier to drive and use less fuel + my R33 is getting old and problems seems to occur, so far I've spent over $15K to maintain that car over the last 2 years..

No WinK, I didn't keep that number plate.. the new one is AE-80-YS

Saw a couple of Skylines tonight  

1. Sawakita on Epping Road near Epping station

2. Had a nice run with JDM-32R white R32 GTR, a WRX and a Soarer down Gore Hill end of Epping Road.

3. GTR-80Y in the city, burgundy R33 GTS-T.

lol ah..it was u!!!!

i had fun the WRX kept on teasing him...

everytime he comes up to me i bolt off give him a lil chance to get even with me and leave him again :D

hehehehe

white 33 pacific highway hornsby. going towards hornsby tafe. 11.14 am grey 32 out side hornsby station bus exchange thingy. 0015

dunno if the grey one was me or not... not sure... possibly