SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a banana yellow 33 with vielside rear, vielside sides, no wing, green p's and big chromies. This was out the front of stewart toyota sutherland (princess hwy) @ 4:45pm

I was in the white line turning onto the kingsway with the white volks :O

Hey hey!

Saw a black r33 gtst with 'UUUGE front mount on sydney park road near St Peters station this arvo.

Got a wave which i wasn't expecting so sorry for the non respnse!

I was in a white r33 gtst.

Anyone here?

Burnsey

Hi, I think that was me : ) , were u in a series 1 right ? Good to know u acknowledged coz i waved to mostly non-wavers recently ^^

Hey dude, u another northy too? HArd to keep the car straight when 1 rear wheel is the spacesaver hahaha.

Liz: Proton  :D ?? Stil parking in northpoint? Was working the other day, didn't see you.

Yep from the North, I noticed the space saver, still seemed to go alright though.

Might wanna rebuild your engine didnt sound too healthy.

Edited by LANFOH

saw a maroon (could have been burgundy, i always get mixed up) gtst r33 s2 on Terminus St in castle hill at about 8pm on thursday night.. was walking past and only saw a girl in the front passenger seat.

someone spot me for f&*ks sake :)

I've driven past so many skylines too :), then again, i don't take much notice of their plate or nethin

newho, white HR31 GTS-x 2 door with the crooked black SAU sticker on the rear spoiler, kthnx ;)

spot or ban :P

haha, I had no idea what you look like.. I just saw your car, looks nice. I'm surpised you didn't see my car...

We heard you leave :)

I think all the Nissans did that upon leaving (including uready), it's too addictive... :)

haha, I had no idea what you look like.. I just saw your car, looks nice.  I'm surpised you didn't see my car...

We heard you leave :)

I think all the Nissans did that upon leaving (including uready), it's too addictive... :)

lol u mean the tyre happiness???

it wasnt me

it was BT infront of me lol

i coudlnt push my car

as it was running rich that day so

i kept it quiet :)