SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just bought a white '96 R33 GTS-T :)

I saw "TURBOS" - Red R34 GTR on George St the other night.. Man that thing sounds like an absolute monster!!

I often see "321 GO" - White R32 GT? around the West Pennant Hills area - (I think its 321 GO?)

First I saw ATT 74L black r32? Turned onto Narellen Rd

Then I spotted AQN *** parked at a house in Glen Alpine and straight after I saw that I spotted a white skyline AOY *** turn into my street so I sped up to follow and it lives like 30 seconds away from me

I'm not a skyline stalker though

Spotted a sexy dark grey s2 R33 (looks stock) at Coonara Shops a few minutes ago.

Also spotted two deviants out the front, both holding what looked like floppy cow tongues on paddle pop sticks, with one of them urging the s2 R33 driver to do something special.

She did! w000t! hehe :P

Tommyk I came over and stood next to your car for a few minutes to say hi (your car was in the staging lanes) but you weren't around and I had no idea what you looked like :P

saw the sticker on your back window anyway and figured it was you.

spotted B mans.

GTST4 @ chastwood

great guy..

pity about the rear though....

Ha ha - what's wrong with my rear ? ? I've been working out :O:) - The car on the other hand is looking worse for wear on the back rear quarter.

Good to meet you Danny. Your GTR sounds awsome.

I got a parking ticket that day as my GF and I wend shopping in Chatswood Chase afterwards - Didn't realise that it was ticket parking - DOH. Oh well.

FINALLY SPOTTED :);)