SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

This morning on kissing point rd I saw the HPI 4door R32 GTST, the greeny one with the RB24, volk rims etc etc looks cool in the flesh.

Blacktown saw a old guy (sorry, middle aged) drive a tidy silver 32 GTR, plates were TOP 32R i think..

Spotted R33 GTR [ART-97M] this afternoon in Chatswood,

Is that you TommyK?

Also did anyone spot my ex-car White R33 Series 2 [YAE-521]around North Sydney area? I heard its sold within a week after I trade in. Miss that car~~ look after it new owner.

Edited by SAWAKITA

i know how u feel i had mine off the road for 2 months and now that ive got it back, ive been cruising everywhere, see and race a lot of other lines, yet i never get spotted on here!!!!

you dont park your car at a servo in randwick area occasionally do u????

was in the city tonight and saw about 4 r34s...

1 r32 with driver punching the air

2 33s one with 2 hot chicks in it :)

im HOPING someone saw me!

Spotted a few last night on my regular castle hill to earlwood drive home.("the gf's house -> home cruise")

White r34 stock plates ADF ***. (You've got an extra turbo on urs :P) haha nice car though. always fun at 12am

Then in earlwood saw a fellow white r33 gtst. Flashed high beams, the window came down, horn hazards (it was late ok). No response! Felt sorry for the taxi behind. Seen a few of u boyz around esp MAR55S..

Also saw GRUNTN's old r32, all the way from newcastle. He's looking after ur car dude! Turns out its may mates sisters bf. Small world.

Was that anyone here? Mines the white r33 with white enkies, gtr wing. ASD 74f.

Enjoy

about lunch time - spotted a nice.. white ... 33 and a motorbike on the pacific highway where the F3 joins at wahroonga!

you know who you are!!! I was in the traffic waiting to turn onto the F3