SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Hahahaha! hey mass.. we were just getting some take away coffee.. then realized it was a parking spot so just stayed there and finished drinking.. saw a black 34 with wot i think was a tommy Kaira kit... very nois..

BTW.. wots that front bar Mass?? I Like. :P

lol dude i get that heaps i dont know exactly as it came with the car, but i havent seen it anywhere... it doesnt have a name on it, i think it may be a custom job, but it looks similar to some of the trust bars

If it was a dark green Stagea, then it was most likely me!

Whereabouts in Parra were you and what time was this?

I think I saw you on Old Northern Rd a couple of days ago.. I was in the White 33 that flashed you going the other way. Either it was you or another green stagea! :P

i think I saw Kels black 350.. does it have skylinesaustralia.com sticker across the front window?

LOL- the Zed does have the shticker. It gets lots of funny looks, but we are an owner *and* enthusiasts club right?!

Spotted lots of lines out over the weekend but I'm hopeless at remembering plates. Now I just wave at everyone in case they're an SAU-er :P

ive spotted so many skylines over the weekend.... wasnt in my car though... seen a couple of nice ones down south in the last couple of nights......

dont think any were you regular broad minded persons :P

I think I saw you on Old Northern Rd a couple of days ago.. I was in the White 33 that flashed you going the other way. Either it was you or another green stagea! ;)

Hmmm, Old Northern Road is fairly close to home, but I can't remember when I used it last... Was I heading towards or away from Castle Hill?

:P:P

LOL- the Zed does have the shticker. It gets lots of funny looks, but we are an owner *and* enthusiasts club right?!

Spotted lots of lines out over the weekend but I'm hopeless at remembering plates. Now I just wave at everyone in case they're an SAU-er :P

I swear it wasnt you or duncan driving though. anyone else been driving your car?