SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

About fifteen minutes ago, I spotted a lime green R33, not sure if it was GTST or GTR. Drove up my street in Croydon, I was in my front yard so I couldn't get the plates! Are you on here buddy? That is one nice car!!!

Spotted a dark grey r33 gtst s1 parked beside Berowra Waters waterview restaurant a few hours ago.

Had an sau sticker on the front window. We parked next to it to in the r32.

can't believe you guys came to berowra and didn't visit!!!!!! Should have called!!!!

WOOT! Spotted big time this weekend :mellow: I should be since I've clocked heaps of kms :( Feet are killing me now . . .

Spotted ecl, Tom (Black R34), Miss Turbo, Sl!m, Moanie, T04GTR, Smasha, n a few others just today :(

spotted a green R32 GTR all weekend - nice work morgs - was good to cruise with you again while running the beast in :P

and while we were out spotted a white 33 on...pittwater road near deewhy? gave a wave

and a silver 33ii GTSt who didnt look over at us at all :P

I spotted a few 'lines yesterday.

2 sexy things first, Amanda and her baby :P

CRW_1784_400web.jpg

sooo hawt

I can't remember this guy's name, but I remember seeing him at the wollongong cruise.

CRW_1790_800web.jpg

Everytime he came around and was actually drifting, I was walking back to the car for a drink. ARGH!

Not a Skyline, but best drifter of the day

CRW_1797_800web.jpg

and last but not least....also saw MY NEW car there too.

CRW_1816_800web.jpg