SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted BaySide blue R34 GTR turning onto windsor from bellavista - I was in the White R34 GTR :action-smiley-069:

That was me, saw you turning onto norwest bvd. Your GTR looked and sounded good have you had it for long?

And about an hour ago I thought I saw 34GTV pass me on Lane Cove Rd near Waterloo Rd.

Hi dat was me :action-smiley-069: Were you in the black 34 pulling out of the servo?

Saw several Skylines out and about yesterday.

Bayside Blue GTR on Comenara Pkwy crossing Kissing Point Rd, a Black 34 GTT on Lane Cove Rd and a white R33 GTST on Paramatta Rd.

white 33 on saturday in gordon/macquarie i think...possibly exchanged glances through the small gap in my window haha

another white 33 on epping rd last night around 9pm.

Eric, black 34 could have been me, depends on time - and did you see the wheels + body kit?

passed a nice 34 nur ii sitting behind a gtr on james ruse about 6ish. 34 owner looked displeased with the traffic

That was me - and yea was in traffic for 1.5 hours

Did you see the R35 GTR? I was following him for a while.

Spotted johnnilicte (i think?) on Sunday around 2-3pm on Sackville Street. Assuming it's him coz its the only purple R33 I know of around the area lol

Saw several Skylines out and about yesterday.

Bayside Blue GTR on Comenara Pkwy crossing Kissing Point Rd, a Black 34 GTT on Lane Cove Rd and a white R33 GTST on Paramatta Rd.

Black GTT could of been me if it was around 6:30ish that night