SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

hahah... who are you calling pakistani!!!!!!  you know thats an insult to alot of indians!  

also spotted a black 32 gtr on marsden rd.. plates QA something... plus a black 33 on parra rd around haberfield... i was at bob jane getting my tyre patched!  it took them one and a half hours! :

mad must of been a big tyre

normally a 10min job

hahah... who are you calling pakistani!!!!!!  you know thats an insult to alot of indians!  

also spotted a black 32 gtr on marsden rd.. plates QA something... plus a black 33 on parra rd around haberfield... i was at bob jane getting my tyre patched!  it took them one and a half hours! :

i would think it would be insulting if that was reversed to, ie paki being called indian..

anyways i think that's the same black r32 gtr i saw this arvo on castle hill road turning coming from penant hills road (marsden rd side)

i would think it would be insulting if that was reversed to, ie paki being called indian..  

anyways i think that's the same black r32 gtr i saw this arvo on castle hill road turning coming from penant hills road (marsden rd side)

hahaha... yeap... thats right.. it works both ways :)

and there you go again silv!!! hahaha.. granny yes! paki, no! :P

and stop agreeing with them thomas!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: i thought YOU were the stalker wilchy! :P

Spotted POS-25T yesterday and last week. He waived :cheers: He's not shy anymore. I was in the blue gtst. Also spotted black 32 on boundary rd and white 34 (with those new 3-pair number plates) on boundary rd.