SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a nice looking black R32 GTR with an Autostyle sticker on the rear window and white what looked like gram lights rims driving along Walker St then Miller st in North Sydney

Anyone here?

Would be me. It's a gts't with a modified front. I having been doing happy laps down walker street from mount street at 4pm for the last 2 weeks taking guys from work for a run in it :Pimp2: Only had the car for 3 weeks.

mate..dirft shit ..i like it ..but knowing that u r organizing it..f**k that.. i never said i am fast or i can beat ya.. it just we were behind u . u were going slow..we like to go abit faster, so we overtake ya that doesnt mean that we were drive like a asshole. just dont like it when u see a fellow got pull over by the copper and u laught at it...f**k maybe i watch u drifting one day and i hope u crash..and make sure i roll on the floor laughing...

Mintie,

Woooow there big fella, fatz is just talking out his a$$ as he always does, I guess his message is clear, do it on the track not on the roads. You two need to kiss and make up. Mintie, you have a chance here to pick up a discounted drift day where you can really let go with your car and have some serious fun that will cost a lot less then your speeding ticket.

Fatz,

As above, your a spanka, let the boys speed if they want, but they understand the outcome so its cool. In reality when was the last time we had that 1 beer extra that probably put us over the limit, everyone is guilty of something at some time.

Be cool everyone!

Moanie,

Yeah that's my little boy Bailey, he is 17 months old going on 17 years! He is a treasure that boy, his nick name is Sir Laughalot! he is the best!

We think we love our cars, its not until you have a baby until you appreciate true love!

Mintie,

Woooow there big fella, fatz is just talking out his a$$ as he always does, I guess his message is clear, do it on the track not on the roads. You two need to kiss and make up. Mintie, you have a chance here to pick up a discounted drift day where you can really let go with your car and have some serious fun that will cost a lot less then your speeding ticket.

Fatz,

As above, your a spanka, let the boys speed if they want, but they understand the outcome so its cool. In reality when was the last time we had that 1 beer extra that probably put us over the limit, everyone is guilty of something at some time.

Be cool everyone!

yea what he said

lol you want me oz

you shouldnt knock back a discount day

best part is you get on cheeper then everyone else

and you wish might come true i might crash and you can laugh at me..........and the best part is you can buy a video of the day and laught at all the crashes i know i do

Spotted: My mates 33 which he recently got back with a few more mods......BA phantom purple with gtr rear wing....awesome.

Oz GTR02V....are you REALLY 34 years old ???.....thats a cool age :O

Yep, Im the big 34 driving a R34, and yes I owned a R33 at 33 years as well! No 32 though sorry

Moanie,

Yeah that's my little boy Bailey, he is 17 months old going on 17 years! He is a treasure that boy, his nick name is Sir Laughalot! he is the best!

We think we love our cars, its not until you have a baby until you appreciate true love!

*stern look*

moonie pie, don't you dare sell your car and have a baby!

lol :O

(...just steal a baby. It's easier) :) LOL

bailey!!! what a gorgeous name!!! he is seriously soooo adorable!!!! lol!!! i'm not getting clucky before anyone says something along those lines! i still like handing the kids back to the parents when they start crying!! lol!!

hahaha.. dun worry wilby!!! i've always maintained that the guy will have to bring the family car into the relationship cause the sky ain't going nowhere! :thumbsup:

When I was growing up all my parents had were 2 door cars. I reckon kids are flexible and can climb, so did my parents. lol :P. It wasn't until I was 11 that they bought a 4 door.

When I was growing up all my parents had were 2 door cars. I reckon kids are flexible and can climb, so did my parents. lol :P. It wasn't until I was 11 that they bought a 4 door.

My boy loves the GTR, he learnt at an early age to say GO GO GO! A baby seat is a baby seat reguardless of which car it sits in boot room is the only issue. I did not let the boy ride in the GTR until 7 months when he had strong head control, I was affraid the suspension was a little too hard, I did not want to shake his head off.

He does love the GTR and it already has a preference over the wifes ford!

]']spotted 2 marron R32 GTR's today on old northern road

1 had a wierd brake indicator combo the indicator lights were flashing where the brake lights should be

would have been an aussie 32 gtr :D

i spotted a maroon 32 gtr on parker street in penriff, and a black 33 gtst on church st parra

both between 1pm-2pm

My daughter said 'skyline' before she said 'dad'

lol

some feedback of ur website: u guys need to get rid of that flash stuff. it really sux (i personally HATE flash websites) coz it's really annoying to navigate through and scroll. also, fix up the window resizing bug..

other than the coding part, the look itself is fine :D