SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a baby blue R33 at Grey Imports today with bent left rear suspension. Someone's being doing some doridori me thinks :P

Spotted a black R32 GTS-t (??) on Balmain Rd (Leichhardt) at about 8:30AM: don't remember the plates.

spotted elbee111 on sunday at the gong! ;) Sorry i didn't stop for a chat dude!! was rushing to meet someone! and when i got back you guys had walked away from the cars!! we had to head back to syd!! hope you had a good day!! :wavey:

Spotted at city r34 black with gold(?) wheels. Parked. Looked great.

Spotted in traffic near the speed camera on Eastern Valley Way white r33 with white wheels and some kit or front bar. Lookin tough.

Spotted in traffic white r34 - looked great!! So good infact I missed my turn off 'cos I was gawking at the car.. Looked SOOooOOo tough. If you're on here I'm sorry if it looked like I cut you off - noone would let me in after I missed my turn off and I had to get in - I wasn't trying to be a smartass. Great looking car. This would have been on Warringah Road. Apologies again!

Edited by someonestolecc

spottted danny again turning right into james ruse dr just after 5pm yesterday.. i was in the blue r32.. i think u saw me. i did an attempted light flashing duno if u saw that ;)

also spotted white series 2 r33 ATW-### on cumberland going tward liverpool.. think u turned off b4 catching up to us