SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

lol!! you're all ghey! stop bring the 32vs33vs34 fight into this thread :blink:

i saw another black 32 tonight on james ruse drive near the race course... a gtr judging from the phat guards!! hehe.. we had some fun! the car sounded worked and i was keeping par... he'd have lost me sooner if he didn't have 3 people in the car!!! plates were gts something... :wavey:

Saw a Gtst next to mine on Epping rd around chatswood at around 11pm...............had a GT wing with white wheels..............owned my ass into the next century...........but then mine is stock and now I just wanna have more power..............

man i took my line out today

i was in city

old pac

epping

eastwood

ermington

and i still didnt get spotted

this aint cool...

i know how u feel i had mine off the road for 2 months and now that ive got it back, ive been cruising everywhere, see and race a lot of other lines, yet i never get spotted on here!!!!

:D haha you looked alittle shocked. Love the dish on your rims

hahaha not shocked....just a little suprised....

when you said "Are you shonen from sau" in my head I was thinking....did he just say what I think he said ? :)

PS

You lucky bastard...you live so close to jimmys......he makes the bestest kebabs....

Edited by shonen

hahaha not shocked....just a little suprised....

when you said "Are you shonen from sau" in my head I was thinking....did he just say what I think he said ? :)

PS

You lucky bastard...you live so close to jimmys......he makes the bestest kebabs....

Yeah great kebabs and good service. I live about 2min drive away but too far to walk tho :(

driving to work this morning 'bout 08:23 just on the corner of epping station on epping rd and noticed this dark purplish? (i am crap at telling apart colours apart from the basic obvious ones) R33 (GTS??? - didn't see the badge clearly).

Anyway as I approached I gave her a quick wave and almost rear ended the guy in front of me! I didn't even get a wave back for my troubles :O

Cheers

AF