SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I saw and waved at a White R34 GTT on Old Windsor Road (at the lights at the end of the M2)... he gave me a toot back :rolleyes:

Nope, Silver, mine is dark green...

I saw one last Monday (6 days ago) at BP Seven Hills... had an exhaust and sounded nice :P

Was that you??

I saw and waved at a White R34 GTT on Old Windsor Road (at the lights at the end of the M2)... he gave me a toot back :P

I saw one last Monday (6 days ago) at BP Seven Hills... had an exhaust and sounded nice :D

Was that you??

Hey TommO,

yeah, if it was the BP on Abbott Rd, that was probably me! And I've just put the SAU stickers on the front and rear windscreens, too. Fueled up there last night too.

What were you in that night?

Cheers,

Nick T.

Hey TommO,

yeah, if it was the BP on Abbott Rd, that was probably me!  And I've just put the SAU stickers on the front and rear windscreens, too.  Fueled up there last night too.

What were you in that night?

Cheers,

Nick T.

Thought it would have been - I was eating with a few mates at Maccas, and we were all listening and suprised when we heard your car was manual :D And then we talked about Stageas for a while :)

I'll come up and say hi if I see you there again :)

See, you've been spotted :P

spotted BKLEUP on Castlereagh st. on Sat night, very nice zorst note mate. Also spotted white R33 going opposite direction at Gouldburn st at Wolrd Square, gave a flash and got a thumbs up back  :blink:

hey mate, yeh i think thats was me, do you drive a (i think its called) midnight blue series II? if so then it was me on goulbourn street, nice ride!!!

hey mate, yeh i think thats was me, do you drive a (i think its called) midnight blue series II? if so then it was me on goulbourn street, nice ride!!!

haha no dude, mine is black but it could look blue probly coz I didnt give it a good wash :lol: . First I thought you should have similar mods to mine until I read your sig, hehe I would have no chance.

haha no dude, mine is black but it could look blue probly coz I didnt give it a good wash  :lol: . First I thought you should have similar mods to mine until I read your sig, hehe I would have no chance.

LOL, yeh ive got some power behind me, but the car looks like a sleeper hehehe.....

Spotted a silver R-33 GT-R coming off the railway bridge in Toongabbie this afternoon, number plates possibly GTR-100, at around 5.30pm. He/she gave it a little stab as they headed towards the lights near the station.

spotted a nice R33 GTST on the GW near stmarys thiink hes forum name was sicko nice car mate was in a hurry to get home for lunch or i would have followed for longer

Edited by blk180

spotted a white 33 on the F3 about 6.15 last night.. no wing, gold rims.. very nice!

got a flash of the lights as i turned off on the exit ramp!