SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Yeah, its the 400R bar....

I think its coz of the colour...

the colour attracts alot of attention though...(unwanted).

Someone tried to break into it last night....

My brother saw a Silvia S13 pull into my driveway last night at about 1am with its lights off....

My bro turned on his lights and they shit and got out of there.....

VERYY PAARRRANNOIIIDDD NOWWWWWWWW

yeah.. i was going to say the colour is half the appeal!!! :P i wouldn't have spotted you at all if i didn't see the splash of yellow amoungst all the traffic!!! hehehe... then it was excitement plus when i saw it was a sky!!!

ouch!! time to lock her away in a garage!!!! did your bro get the plates on the s13?

been seeing a few R31's near HITMAN(workshop) in penrith.

think i seen BWA thismorning wallgrove & GRT WSTN HWY lights,you was waiting for your lights to change,i was heading towards penrith.

about 5:30pm seen a chick driving a black 32gtst,at St Marys,turning right onto the highway into st marys,umm also a silver 33gtst MZQ-11k set of lights out front on Minchinbury,then a mum in a white 33gtst,then seen another 33 near the shell select at Eastern creek. all in a day.

oh and i been seing this white pulsar sedan 90 model(i think)

with fmic & looks like 4door 32 rear lights,looks good (Y)

Edited by RSTME

been seeing a few R31's near HITMAN(workshop) in penrith.

think i seen BWA thismorning wallgrove & GRT WSTN HWY lights,you was waiting for your lights to change,i was heading towards penrith.

about 5:30pm seen a chick driving a black 32gtst,at St Marys,turning right onto the highway into st marys,umm also a silver 33gtst MZQ-11k set of lights out front on Minchinbury,then a mum in a white 33gtst,then seen another 33 near the shell select at Eastern creek. all in a day.

oh and i been seing this white pulsar sedan 90 model(i think)

with fmic & looks like 4door 32 rear lights,looks good (Y)

yay I have only had the car a month and this is 5th time I was spotted :(:):D

I saw you on the great western actually but didn't know who it was what speed were you doing? lol

Oh and every day I see the same white R34 on wallgrove road in the morning