SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

followed DEV10S in Hornsby yesterday... you must of had that car a while now man? before i got my P's i tried to find thoase plates on the rta site but they where gone (bout 4 yrs ago)... then (bout 2-3 years ago) I remember seeing you in Sydney somewhere when i was with my dad...

nice car anywhoo :P

i'm pretty sure i saw u wave back aswell :D

spotted a very nice white R34 with a massive black GTwing, passing through North sydney at about midday... see it regulary actually...

i spotted you yesterday, I was coming the opposite direction on miller st...waved..but no wave back! you must have been in a daze!

edit.. and happy birthday!!

Spotted "SATAN" Series II R33 alot in Port Macquarie (obviously where he lives).

Looks nice.. taking it easy over those speed hump things I saw.

Also saw 2 other White R33's (Series 2)

And 1 black R33 Series 1.

i spotted you yesterday, I was coming the opposite direction on miller st...waved..but no wave back! you must have been in a daze!

edit.. and happy birthday!!

:lol: sorry Liz, most likely was in a daze... been moving houses so I've been alittle tired, but i'll try and keep an eye out for you next time :D

spotted ranicx this arvo at maccas dural.

Damn that car is so noisey. Damn hoon. So bloody noisey with that loud turbo noise. Hoon!

lol

bahaha!, i know ay, stupid noisy car.. :)

oh also spoted wilch spotting me at dural macers thursday arvo. ya stick out so much more now with the CF bonnet, looks nice!