SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

2GU UP, we went to dinner in leichardt last night so somewhere around there, i was with my bro in new vz clubby, looked right at us at the lights haha thats all :|

vz clubby? the one sponsored by precision turbo in the US?

or is that another brother?

you also have another nick MR_MAD thats been banned,

your selling a turbo thats in gold coast?

your also selling 2530's to pay off to4Z u have, but in another thread you wanting to buy.

you seem a lil suss

Spotted ACCESS in Castle Hill on Christmas day R34 GTR VSPEC Bayside Blue, and saw a R33 gtst Black with white rims driving into Castle Towers carpark. Saw blue R32 GTST with GTR front bar and GTR rear wing with 18 work alloys. Just a question for you. You have had a R33 parked out side u house these last couple of days. this that u new car??

Spotted someone from here in a gun metal 32 on Lyons Road about an hour ago.

Sorry - we heard the beep but saw you too late to wave (or work out exactly who it was)!!!

ok silver gts-t ill explain to u.

yes i was with my broher, who owns mr mad, the silver twin turbo'd v8 6 second pro street torana which just happens to be front cover of the current street machine magazine, in his vz clubsport.

my previous ride was a sil80 from which i still have a f*k load of parts, and on nissansilvia u would see im not dodgy, and well it seems logical that when u do a single turbo upgrade that u sell the twins, in this case they were 2530s which i had bought but now opted for single t04z, and still researching.

*edited for gtst sake*

Edited by MR MAD

ok silver gts-t u gronk ill explain to u.

yes i was with my broher, who owns mr mad, the silver twin turbo'd v8 6 second pro street torana which just happens to be front cover of the current street machine magazine, in his vz clubsport.

my previous ride was a sil80 from which i still have a f*k load of parts, and on nissansilvia u would see im not dodgy, and well it seems logical that when u do a single turbo upgrade that u sell the twins, in this case they were 2530s which i had bought but now opted for single t04z, and still researching.

so u can stick ur little poverty pack silver gts-t in ur arse. :D

mate I agree silver may be a bit blunt sometimes but there is no need to say shit like that...its just uncalled for. If you have ever seen his car in real life you wouldnt call it a poverty pack.

i spotted wink i think it was while i was on the way to thorneligh maccas cruise meet up.

i also spotted alot of skylines on the cruise!!!

Yes that was me.

Was hanging around Maccas at 815pm hoping there would be some earlybirds but had to leave due to previous commitments.

Yes that was me.

Was hanging around Maccas at 815pm hoping there would be some earlybirds but had to leave due to previous commitments.

I spotted you too, just further up pennant hills road

also spotted about a million waving 'lines today between Berowra and Newtown and back to Thornleigh..

special mention goes to the white Stagea who i got a wave from on Berowra Waters Road :wavey:

ok silver gts-t u gronk ill explain to u.

so u can stick ur little poverty pack silver gts-t in ur arse. :D

im just giving you the facts...

you just spin shit.. i have my car by choice and would never swap it especially for a cut n shut sil80...

go back to gold coast

i spin shit? point me in the direction where? so if i said the ex queen st bmw drag car is mine, id still be talking shit hey? if only u had an idea mate.. u dont kno who my brother is so id keep quiet. :D

fact: you talk and talk and talk, but with no proof so its my choice not to believe you, deal with it... no need to get angry, this is the interweb!

i spin shit? point me in the direction where? so if i said the ex queen st bmw drag car is mine, id still be talking shit hey? if only u had an idea mate.. u dont kno who my brother is so id keep quiet. :D