SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

no one listen to moanie shes talking crap

its a lancer gli :D

i could hear you saying nooooo way and all sorts of other stuff i couldnt understand from one car back hahaha.

i havent posted on here for ages, i couldnt remember my bloody password, and my account is on my old email so cant even get the password....

and then it suddenly came to me today! woohoo

no one listen to moanie shes talking crap

its a lancer gli :D

i could hear you saying nooooo way and all sorts of other stuff i couldnt understand from one car back hahaha.

i havent posted on here for ages, i couldnt remember my bloody password, and my account is on my old email so cant even get the password....

and then it suddenly came to me today! woohoo

sif lancer gli!!!! want ride now! you suck for not pulling over! too busy showing off! lol! :D

hahahahahahhahaa... was seriously ready to charge outta my car at those lights... but couldn't decide if i should just leave the car, or wait till you pulled up next to me!!!! lol!!! decided on the later! silly move! wanna seee car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :\

spotted a silver 33 hooning past my house at around 8-9ish! lol! on boundary rd :)

also, spotted yesterday, two 33s parked in a driveway in cherrybrook.. a silver one was parked behind a white one.. the silver one had no plates on the back..

:wavey: