SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a gun-metal grey (i think) R33 in TAMWORTH on Tuesday w00t!!!! Was up there seeing family friends.. soooo happy to see a line!! Went past the import shop aswel, quite a few in there!

Also saw a black R33 and a maroon R33 on the F3 travelling toward sydney on Friday...

spotted a stupid white mirage infront of me last night getting it's ass out around round-a-bouts with the handbrake....then spotted him going front wheels first into the gutter! :(

Spotted! I saw Chris today (evil_weevil) on Somerville Road, Hornsby Heights!

Luckily we were able to pull over and have a chat, it was great to finally run into a fellow SAU'er!

Good looking car Chris, good luck not modifying it :( Hope to see you around again soon!

Spotted a White R33 GTST or GTR (saw it from inside a shop) Near Erina Fair, got a glimpse of a GTR wing with no CF inserts.

Also spotted a SAU member, black R32 with blue plates.. something like GTS25? or something.

Sau sticker (little one) at the lights on Tuggerah Straight.

I was in my R33 on the other side around 2 cars back.. Was gonna honk but horn is sorta on the -_- side.

Edited by br3tt

Richard, (drift king)

Was very nice to meet you mate!!

Thought it was odd seeing another 33 on my road!!:)

Mate, your car looks great and the wheels looks awesome!!

How did the window tinting go? All good I hope!

Haha I'll try and hold out on modding it!!its tough!!

All the best mate and catch up soon!

Cheers,

Chris

OH!!!!!!!!  Also spotted LIZ cruising home from work yesterday!!  she was looking all cute with her dimple and sexy sky :rolleyes:

Hey Moanie

I tried to send you a personal message but would not send this is the only way i can write to you Sorry.

But just a quick question. Did you ever race a silver R32 GTR down James Ruse Drive about 2months ago?

Can you please reply if you did Thanks

Sam