SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a few skys this morning...

first was a 33 on boundary rd... i was sitting at the lights with bellamy when i hear this vrrooommm ptchhttt! right outside my window!! was in such a daze didn't even see you approach!! almost hurt my neck, cause it whipped around so fast to see who it was! lol!!! plates were R333KY or something :)

also spotted a black 32 with blue plates turning from carlingford rd onto beecroft rd... at about 8:30... i tried to catch up, but by the time my lights went green you were lost in all the traffic :D

and lastly spotted a sexy blue 33 on the bridge heading outta the city... it was a weird blue... it sparkled in the sun! :)

hahahahaha.. i couldn't help it!!  plus i knew you were on here, so figured it'd be funny!!! :P

there is an underworld 2? :D

Moonie you seem to always be at the towers....you from the area?

yeah underworld 2 is out.....great movie....i'd give it 10/10 for eye candy and 7/10 for overall.

man i need a new license plate....anyone got any suggestions?

went for a 10 min drive from Erina to Gosford this arvo and saw 5 lines 4 33's n a 32 all seperate going different ways waved to all ,no replies. funny I can remember 3 years ago when I first got mine you were lucky to see one all week! shows what a good car they are,

spotted mona in her angry r33  tailing me the whole way home from the city today :(

too bad bout the rims mona :(

oh and spotted Thomas (Shonen) at pro concept with me and mona!!!

hahaha.. see!!! ANGRY!!! not ugly like you seemed to think before today!! either that, or you're saying it to make me feel better <_<

yeah.. how much does that suck :D not happy jan :(