SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a black R32 GTR with bling bling 18"s and a FMIC on James Ruse Drive at about 5:45...

aaaand spotted a white S2 R33 with FMIC+blue piping - Plates AJT-XXX? Crusing past castle towers shopping centre a short time ago...

Also a dark blue S1 R33 Waiting at the lights at Old Northern Rd/Castle Hill Rd a short time ago.. Cant remember the plates - XXX-55S or something. *Beep Beep* :D

spotted a 33 bluey purple sky on beecroft road!! i beeped as i was turning onto the m2... was a chick driver! :wavey:

spotted a dark 34 plates - aqn88s.. parked at one of my carpark places in the city..

and this morning spotted black 32 - ai 33 xx parked at another car park in the city :D

for the past month ive been waving to a marone r32 (no wing) that passes me on old northen road on my way to maroota, they never wave back.

andy the same thing, but with another marone 32 (has a wing this time) on glenhaven road.. he never waves too

whats with all the non wavers now. i feel like the bigest tool with my arm waving out the window and they just give me a weird look, lol :lol:

Saw a white 33 gtr last night, around wiley park king georges road. Cant remember the plates. But he attempted to race a cayenne turbo and didnt really beat it :s

Upgrade your turbos and you'll go a bit quicker. PS you blew a whole heap of black smoke out the back

Spotted ecl in Chatswood n the City last night... was tailing him ALL night long ;)

Spotted stock white R34 with a T-Wing in Chatswood around 730pm

Spotted bright organge R33 on George Street around 1130pm

Spotted about a million white R33s on George Street between 1130pm and 0230am :P

Highlights of the night, seeing MZVTEC and a Magna almost taking out a cabby whilst on boost :rofl: