SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

jackie - i saw you the other week passing berowra station. Wasn't in the line though.

Would have been LOW.200 I was driving.. My girl lost her licence for 3 months gets it back next week.. we're always driving her car, better on fuel

Would have been LOW.200 I was driving.. My girl lost her licence for 3 months gets it back next week.. we're always driving her car, better on fuel

nah it was myr33t!!!! Must have been one of your mates driving then.

Hey Drew nice to see you're on this forum now!!! Next time you're going down near NSP give me a bell; we'll meet up :yes:

Yeah, was just down at NSP then dropping the car off to get the electricals looked at.. had a major shocker yesturday.

Will hopefully be down there again later today to collect the car, email me your address and I will pop by when I get the car back.

Drew.

spotted a green s13 on my way to work about 40mins ago, got a flash, i managed to beep but not sure they heard it.. lol

also spotted a sexy red r32 gtr i think with some sort of wide body kit, very hot looking car, was on victoria road ermington, heading towards west ryde and then again 15mins later heading back towards parra way.... nice ride

Spotted Lizjane on Epping Road this morning and also exchanged flashes with a silver R33 with Queensland plates on Beecroft Road.

Hey man, that was me in the silver 33 that exchanged flashes with u... BTW, I have WA plates, not QLD. :laugh:

Hey man, that was me in the silver 33 that exchanged flashes with u... BTW, I have WA plates, not QLD. :laugh:

Ahh I stand corrected.

I saw you the next day (7 Sept) too!