SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted ranicx and shiftea this morning!

haha, i take off from the lights like usal, ina bit of a hurry cause i needed to get into the lane next to me to pull off onto lance cove, and as im pulling off, i see this white car pull up next to me waving.. where did you come from wink i didnt see you till ya where right next to me? lol

haha, i take off from the lights like usal, ina bit of a hurry cause i needed to get into the lane next to me to pull off onto lance cove, and as im pulling off, i see this white car pull up next to me waving.. where did you come from wink i didnt see you till ya where right next to me? lol

I was in the right lane, 2 cars back and I saw you take off so I gave chase! ;)

spotted mar55sss on george street last night, i was in my girl friends red supra, i tried to get ur attention, but u seemed out of it... hehehe it was around 11:45pm....

I kinda thought it might have been you.. but at the time there was some shit going on involving ambos and the like... you waved right? sorry dude. nice ride BTW.

I kinda thought it might have been you.. but at the time there was some shit going on involving ambos and the like... you waved right? sorry dude. nice ride BTW.

hahaha yeh i waved :(

i wonder wat happened with the cops etc????

thanks its my girls new ride, only had it for 3 weeks, just put those rims on it and lowered it...