SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

hahaha thats a mad plate ms :blink:

spotted a yellow s15 today in top ryde plates were OMGS15 lol

also spotted gunmetal r33 with the plates JDM-33R and a powerplay sticker it was at top ryde shopping center car park... i was in the red supra :D... not sure who it is but iv seen it heaps :(

That's Kennedy. He was at the oran park powerplay day.

hahaha thats a mad plate ms :)

spotted a yellow s15 today in top ryde plates were OMGS15 lol

also spotted gunmetal r33 with the plates JDM-33R and a powerplay sticker it was at top ryde shopping center car park... i was in the red supra :P... not sure who it is but iv seen it heaps :)

Howdy. That'd be me :-) Funny...get a personalised plate and suddenly you get spotted. YAY!! Makes me feel special :PBJ:

spotted MASS's Skyline at his Gf's house @ bout 12.30 ish :( the new stickers dude!...

ur car was actually around the corner from her house..... :(

yeh i dont like parking in front of her house sometimes... because of the stupid trees dropping shit all over the car lol

the other day i spotted a mass lookalike!!

exact same front bar, same rear wing, same colour.. but with yellow plates and a chick driving

:( at least it was a chick!!!

Howdy. That'd be me :-) Funny...get a personalised plate and suddenly you get spotted. YAY!! Makes me feel special :PBJ:

wasup :(

did u see me? me and my girl were parked up from u in the red supra....

Spotted White R33 GTR with plates HUH-000 on Old Windsor Road around 6.45pm last night.

Neat ride - I gave a wave when I passed, but don't think you would have seen me as my tints are a little dark :(

That's not a GTR... Its a GTS-T with a GTR badge! And the guy doesnt know how to wave... The only response I've ever gotten from him is: HUH?

Spotted a guy mowing his front lawn in a full business suit (even had the tie on, and the jacket had pinstripes).

Yes i know this isnt car related, but its easily the strangest thing ive seen for a long time!

Spotted a guy mowing his front lawn in a full business suit (even had the tie on, and the jacket had pinstripes).

Yes i know this isnt car related, but its easily the strangest thing ive seen for a long time!

$50 says this was you.

That's not a GTR... Its a GTS-T with a GTR badge! And the guy doesnt know how to wave... The only response I've ever gotten from him is: HUH?

LOL

I actually had a suspicion that perhaps it wasn't a GTR at the time, but didn't get a good enough look at it as I went past to clarify either way...I was too busy watching where I was going and only really noticed the badge and the fact that it looked nice and clean when I gave the wave :P