SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Yea mate, I work about 50 metres from there.

One day it's not in the garage, and it gets spotted, lol.

orly? :) Have you always been there?

I work up the road in the UTS buildings.

Spotted sammeh's panda car parked outside the kebab shop at around 7:30PM. I honked but didnt see ya there.

i was in the black r33 with the gtr wing it was between merrylands rd and woodpark road.

Did it have wat looked to be a cage in it, and a GTR badge on boot but it was a GTST i think ? my plates are pretty distinctive and its bloody low

was it you?

Did it have wat looked to be a cage in it, and a GTR badge on boot but it was a GTST i think ? my plates are pretty distinctive and its bloody low

was it you?

Nah mate it wasnt me lol no gtr badge must have been someone else.

Spotted a guy mowing his front lawn in a full business suit (even had the tie on, and the jacket had pinstripes).

Yes i know this isnt car related, but its easily the strangest thing ive seen for a long time!

That was me too.

j/k. But my grass does need mowing and I am wearing a suit.

wine red r33. flashed lights and got a wave on Windsor road, I was heading towards windsor, he was heading back towards sydney

White R34 4 door, waved dont think he saw, just outside of richmond

Spotted Black R34 GT-T "DHC" (shonen) on delhi rd, waved but didn't get one back :s

hahaha dude when youve been up since 5am that day and only had 4 hours sleep for the past 48 hours you tend to not notice such things >_<

I think I do remember a 32 going past but that was around the twisty bits and it went passed to quick for any sort of wave or flashing of headlights to happen !