SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a bunch of Skylines today, and I think (if I can remember correctly) that they were all R33s except one V35 - what is this world coming to!?!? :ninja:

One was a white GTSt with GT wing going along Cumberland highway, crossing Wentworth Avenue in Wenty, another was a white GTSt parked on the grass outside a tyre joint on Cumberland Highway just past Merrylands, another silver GTSt parked in a carpark in Wetherill Park. These were all this morning (Wed 1 Nov). On the way home from Guildford, spotted that silver V35 which is for sale opposite Centenial Park (Merrylands) on Cumberland again.

This arvo saw a black R33 GTSt turning right off Fitzwilliam Rd in Toongabbie onto Old Windsor Rd.

Don't make fun of my Eskimo culture or my Eskimo mafia mates will come and steal all your ice from your house and then you will have no ice left to fill your drinks and we will laugh at you pointing our fingers coz we have all the ice. HA HA HA

:D Sorry, I'm a bit drunk :rofl:

hahaha far out you crack me up!

spotted a few lines in the getronics (sp) car park!!! :D

oh and spotted a 350GT skyline (is that what you call them?) in the driveway of Powerplay yesterday... damn it looked hot!!!

there is a black one around hornsby that I've also seen quite a bit.

Spotted a heap of R34's in dealerships :happy:

Also spotted a mint one in Blacktown, deal was done and there's a new owner now

On the way back from there i saw a red R34 GTT on King Georges Rd, and a black R34 GTT on the M4 heading to the city near the Eastern creek turnoff

Spotted countless R33's (seriously lost count after 20 cause i lost interest)

Spotted 7 R32 GTR's - 3 were average, 4 were quite nice

Spotted 2 Stags stuck in traffic, one in Cronulla, one in Double Bay

Also, i spotted 13, thats right, 13 Porsche 4WD's in the Double Bay area in the space of 2 hours (and no it wasnt the same one :happy: )

spotted 4 r33s on victoria road in a space of 5mins on wed, white with a kit, 2 silver and a marone...

spotted another r33 silver pacific highway last night... too many r33s!

bahahaha :(

I spotted burnsie and Dane - racing me and crashing all the time, and burnsie changing gears on me when i wasnt looking. I still beat them, once, dane won the other 2 races we had. we were hektikc racers...

I love Daytona :no: yes yes we were timezone nerds!

bahahaha :sick:

I spotted burnsie and Dane - racing me and crashing all the time, and burnsie changing gears on me when i wasnt looking. I still beat them, once, dane won the other 2 races we had. we were hektikc racers...

I love Daytona :P yes yes we were timezone nerds!

spotted chubb smashing my car into the wall to try and win. daytona all the way