SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

interesting.....foxtel contacted the club today looking for another yellow 34 to appear in that? no idea what the story is?

OMG was it zerasa? it hasn't been spotted for so long I thought it might have passed over :P

It was filmed a couple of months ago, my car made a couple of appearances in it along with TUFGTR and a R34 Gt that had different wheels on it everytime i saw it. Do you know who contacted you? Ill call the Set designer that asked me to get all the cars in the first place and see if there where any on my massive list that i put together...

Maybe the first yellow 34 has gone walkabouts/sold so they need a replica to make more episodes....

It was filmed a couple of months ago, my car made a couple of appearances in it along with TUFGTR and a R34 Gt that had different wheels on it everytime i saw it. Do you know who contacted you? Ill call the Set designer that asked me to get all the cars in the first place and see if there where any on my massive list that i put together...

Maybe the first yellow 34 has gone walkabouts/sold so they need a replica to make more episodes....

i was there that night.. TUFGTR blew 3rd gear that night..

i got my car sideways without realising there was a guy with a video camera outside the servo we were at.

oh sounds like wonderful exposure for skylines, yay!

"set against the culturally diverse backgrounds of western suburbs street crime and the affluence of Sydney’s eastern suburbs."

I wonder which stereotype the skylines will belong to?

oh sounds like wonderful exposure for skylines, yay!

"set against the culturally diverse backgrounds of western suburbs street crime and the affluence of Sydney’s eastern suburbs."

I wonder which stereotype the skylines will belong to?

The skylines that were actually meant to be appearing in the show were all very well behaved, i guess i cant say the same about others that just appeared, the show has many other cars in it and not just lines, Orange rexxys, blue geminis and a couple more rexxys.... the story sounds good and should be interesting... esp the police chase with the rexxy... but i cant give too much of the story away :yes:

The skylines that were actually meant to be appearing in the show were all very well behaved, i guess i cant say the same about others that just appeared, the show has many other cars in it and not just lines, Orange rexxys, blue geminis and a couple more rexxys.... the story sounds good and should be interesting... esp the police chase with the rexxy... but i cant give too much of the story away :yes:

whoops.. thats my bad..

i'm pretty sure they won't put that part in..

look forward to seeing the show.

interesting.....foxtel contacted the club today looking for another yellow 34 to appear in that? no idea what the story is?

It's in this months Foxtel magazine too with no less than 3 people SITTING on the bonnet, with two of them with their feet on the damn bonnet...

Spotted a R32 Dark Gray heading down Beecroft rd this morning around 7:45 and then 2 minutes late a White R33... they were both heading towards epping me heading towards pennant hills rd.

Then spotted a Blue R33 with number plates AM42VG heading along the f3 about 40 minutes ago....

Spotted a R32 Dark Gray heading down Beecroft rd this morning around 7:45 and then 2 minutes late a White R33... they were both heading towards epping me heading towards pennant hills rd.

Then spotted a Blue R33 with number plates AM42VG heading along the f3 about 40 minutes ago....

7.45 aye

probably me.

Saw green stagea wagon STR86T on Church St North Parra at around 2:40pm

Also spotted STR86T (Goldzilla) yesterday arvo around 6.30pm on Fitzwilliam Rd - not sure if you saw me wave, I only saw you at the last second when you flashed your lights...

Spotted a very dirty MSP-25T with some random bloke driving it :)

Engine looks and sounds very nice Mona :/

Also spotted STR86T (Goldzilla) yesterday arvo around 6.30pm on Fitzwilliam Rd - not sure if you saw me wave, I only saw you at the last second when you flashed your lights...

Spotted a very dirty MSP-25T with some random bloke driving it :)

Engine looks and sounds very nice Mona :laugh:

hehehehehehehehe... she'll get washed... eventually!!! :/

thanks brendan :) how HOT is she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) i'm pretty impressed myself.. Josh and Dave did an awesome job!!!!!!! Just hope i can maintain it! lol! :laugh: