SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a silver R34 sedan on Beecroft Road this morning

Hey Wink, That was me! Did ya see me crazy waving out the window as usual??

Somedays i start at 10am at Erina so i always along beecroft rd that time.

Drew.

Hey Wink, That was me! Did ya see me crazy waving out the window as usual??

Somedays i start at 10am at Erina so i always along beecroft rd that time.

Drew.

Nah didn't see you wave but in my defence we only see each other for a split second!

Saw green stagea wagon STR86T on Church St North Parra at around 2:40pm. I was in a silver Jaguar X

Didn't see you, but I was kinda in my own world around then...

Spotted a white r34 gtt near the corner of flushcombe and main st btown

nice chromes..looks hot!

Was it parked, Albert? If it was near your work, that must be the one I was talking to you about at the Christmas Cruise...

Also spotted STR86T (Goldzilla) yesterday arvo around 6.30pm on Fitzwilliam Rd - not sure if you saw me wave, I only saw you at the last second when you flashed your lights...

Spotted a very dirty MSP-25T with some random bloke driving it :)

Engine looks and sounds very nice Mona ;)

Yeah, I only spotted you at the last second too, otherwise I would have waved as well...

On another note, spotted some drunk motherf**kers outside Great Northern Hotel.

:)

Yeah, I saw them too - the bunch of clowns! ;)

Was it parked, Albert? If it was near your work, that must be the one I was talking to you about at the Christmas Cruise...

yeah it was parked infront of jake n chesters, didnt see the guy, i was cleaning the benches at the time lol

spotted some tard in a 4door r33 trying to be fully sick on the main road in richmond around 3am thismorning...

car sounded like shit as well.. typical skyline driver you hear about in the news

While out and about in the last week ive spotted two mean sounding GTR's both with screamer pipes, one was down near orange grove krispy cremes last wednesday i think, it was gun metal with number plates UREADY, second one on woodville road near Fairfield street last friday number plates GUN RB, both sounded like they had some good gear under their hoods