SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Guest barbie iz a bitch
SPOTTED ON FRIDAY NITE... 'JTCOOL' r33 white on Parramatta Rd- 'WATEVR' silver r32 also on Parramatta Rd- white GTST, standard plates, fully smashed rear end! in Newtown.

LOL the JTCOOL was silver r33 and WATEVR was the white r32..

Spotted : Bright Yellow line, just coming out of Syd this morning, to busy staring at it to read the plate ;-) (Lovley exhaust note - Must have been a GTR, but was drooling)

(I drove down from Bathurst this morning, so came across plenty of lines, and any that I didn't wave to, I was inspecting ;-) )

(If anyone saw me on the way, I was in a '96 Silver GTST, Reg: ZebHax - http://212.42.1.197/Zeb/line/line.jpg)

Just saw 'CRAVED' driving past dural golf range...

Im finally back on the road too  :D yippee :D

hey, must have missed you... in my own little world on the way to work..

plus i was practicing my left foot braking --- needs work :rofl:

Saw a white 4 door 34 parked on oxford st yesterday arvo...around 2ish! thought it might have been ABO BOB....but i didn't see the plates :D

Yup that was me. Yay, I got spotted again! What colour are you Moanie? S1 or S2? I think my gf spotted you. She is getting pretty good at spotting now. She's got 32, 33, 34 down as well as 33 S1 and 33 S2 but I don't think even I can do 1.5 at a glance.

Yup that was me.  Yay, I got spotted again!  What colour are you Moanie?  S1 or S2?  I think my gf spotted you.  She is getting pretty good at spotting now.  She's got 32, 33, 34 down as well as 33 S1 and 33 S2 but I don't think even I can do 1.5 at a glance.

hehehehe...i thought so!! you're the only 4 door 34 i know of in that area! :D i wanted to do a u-ey and do another driveby for a better look but we were running late, and i'd have gotten yelled at! :

Mines a silver s2 :) hehehehe...you chickie needs to herself a line!! :) :) :D

1.5?

hehehehe...i thought so!! you're the only 4 door 34 i know of in that area! :D i wanted to do a u-ey and do another driveby for a better look but we were running late, and i'd have gotten yelled at! :

Mines a silver s2 :( hehehehe...you chickie needs to herself a line!! :) :) :)

1.5?

Yeah series 1.5 has bits of both. I'm no expert on it though. Skylineboy could probably help us out.

yeh I've seen TTL before

Gorgeous car! nice turbo too :(

IMG_0297.jpg

Yeah that's the one. It belongs to a friend at work.

He showed me the car the other night and the thing sounds like a rotary with all the work he has had done to it. He's gonna take me for a spin once he gets some new rubber on the back cause he can't get the 500HP to the ground :D.