SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

NEXTME

edited by Col-GTSX

Well if you want to end up in jail or worse kill yourself and others race on the streets . We wonder why cops pull skyline drivers over all the time??? A few bad apples and everyone suffers..

NEXTME

edited by Col-GTSX

oh dear :woot:

Spotted a whole heap of skylines and a stagea looking confused last night at thornleigh macca's. I didn't know there was a skyline cruise on last night, i was there with a couple of MR2 friends.

*insert tosh joke here*

Liz-Alex really did blow his engine.....not every engine swap/build takes as long as Steves lol

This is the spotted Page not any other thank u...

then y are u not posting anything bout someone been spotted...

spotted alot of fellow sau's at dinner last night

Spotted a whole heap of skylines and a stagea looking confused last night at thornleigh macca's. I didn't know there was a skyline cruise on last night, i was there with a couple of MR2 friends.

spotted the MR2 groups too.................nice cars. where were you guys headed?

Liz-Alex really did blow his engine.....not every engine swap/build takes as long as Steves lol

This is the spotted Page not any other thank u...

lol

spotted quite a few at dinner and terrigal and everywhere,

mikie and myself also spotted bout 5 180's and a sprinter at brooklyn on old pac - 90% on plates - gave em a friendly toot but got death stares back - wtf?