SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotting the grey 32gtst across the road from my work right now,Very clean.and 1 of those new skyline the 35 things around the corner near One Steal. and im sure the grey r34gtt is near boltmaster again.

Spotted Liz in the 180sx pulling out of the driveway lol*phat*

Spotted white R34 with black bonnet going over harbour bridge at lunch time heading towards the city

Spotted sliver R33 GTR on pacific hwy at lunch time heading towards Artarmon

Spotted and heard Silver R34 on Pacific Hwy going thru lights towards artarmon

Dam Lunchtime was a spotting frenzy :rofl:

I haven't been spotted in months.. maybe i should get out more

whenever you drive past anyone.. day time or night.. your bling ass rims blind everyone.. so you can only get spotted when you have dirty rims

whenever you drive past anyone.. day time or night.. your bling ass rims blind everyone.. so you can only get spotted when you have dirty rims

you mean these... :P

spotted white r33 gtr in lugarno second time in 3 days any1 know him. and i always see a black r33 on forest road cross the road from the lugarno carwash gave him a wave this morning

spotting the grey 32gtst across the road from my work right now,Very clean.and 1 of those new skyline the 35 things around the corner near One Steal. and im sure the grey r34gtt is near boltmaster again.

If you talking about Penrith, I'm the R34 :P . That silver v35 is awesome my dad almost bought one but got a 350z instead.

Which one are you? I often see a white & maroon R33's in addition to the V35

Edited by Yo-Yo