SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a black 4-door R34 in Cabramatta this arvo around 4pm, then a dark blue V35 coupe (possibly 350GT) in Parramatta, turning off Marsden Street onto the Great Western Highway at around 5.30pm

Were you the White r34 parked behind the truck, your car sounded awesome taking off

haha yer brooo...didnt know where to wave or not coz half of the skyline owners around st.clair arent SAU associated. they give me the wtf look haha.

and thx haha everyone loves my muffler sound

white r33 gtr heading towards parramatta - GTR 2NV

Gunmetal R32 GTR north rocks road - didnt catch the whole plate. started with RB

Gunmetal R33 epping road

oops sorry nxtime i must have been in lala land would of flashed back :)

Yeah, you were driving like a granny lol ...I was behind you when you were stopped at a T-intersection near the Catholic school. And I was in my white Mitsubishi widebody Starion. :)

Spotted Wink this morning outside cheltenham high school along beecroft rd, he flashed i waved... btw only one of your headlights was working when you flashed maybe the other one is blown?

Gunmetal R32 GTR north rocks road - didnt catch the whole plate. started with RB

that was me haha.. i saw you wave and i assumed you are a SAU'er dont know if u catched me wave back in time haha.